Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introductions

Welcome to my new blog, The LDS Tech Blog.


My name is David Wiggins. I'm currently a senior in Computer Science at Brigham Young University planning to graduate at the end of the year. I've been a member of the LDS church all my life, served a full time mission to Sao Paulo Sul Brasil, and currently serve as an extraction worker in my ward.


The reason for starting this blog is to make an effort to teach LDS members about all the great technological developments that exist in order to enrich our lives. Furthermore, it acts as a journal for myself to record my own adventures in discovering new techy things in the LDS development. There is a vibrant community of LDS developers working from within and without church employment to provide ways to enrich your life spiritually, ways for you to be in the know of church events, even ways that you can serve church efforts from home.

Now, don't stop reading while thinking that this will be another recording of a bunch technical jargon related to technology you probably won't care about. I intend to write with the "Average Joe" as my target audience. Furthermore, I'd like to write about things that EVERYONE can enjoy.

I'm going to try to contribute to this blog regularly. I'd like it to be place you follow and can expect new things with some frequency.

Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment